During the COVID-19 pandemic, our doors are open and we continue to serve our clients. We have taken precautions to protect our clients, volunteers and staff.
Those precautions include:
- Scheduling appointments for clients. Same day appointments available.
- Asking screening questions upon entering the PHC office. Temperature is also taken.
- Utilizing appropriate PPE during the appointment. This may include: gloves, masks and goggles / glasses. Clients are also encouraged to wear a mask, scarf or similar face covering to the appointment.
- Limiting the number of clients and visitors in the office at any one time.
- Thorough cleaning is completed at the beginning of each day as well as in between clients.
- Continuing to use good handwashing technique as well as making hand sanitizer available.
While observing these precautions, we do still accept donations. If possible, please call ahead to let us know if you will be stopping by the center. As of May 4, 2020, our boutique will re-open for clients to shop, a limited number at a time. Thank you for your continued support during this time!